Monday 7 January 2008

Special Offer 2008 Year Horoscope Forecast

Special Offer 2008 Year Forecast

Delivered: Instantly online and by email
5 Star Rating
Number of pages: 200+ pages
Price: £49.99 £39.99

Well Christmas and the New Year is fast approaching, so I wanted to let you know of my very special 2008 Horoscope Forecast with a fantastic special offer…

Your personal 2008 Forecast now consists of over 200+ pages, with a forecast for each day for next year. I have included specific questions and answers for you.

These include:

How can I enjoy an emotionally fulfilling relationship..?
Sometimes it seems for every 2 steps forward I take, I make 1 step back. Why..?
I am not sure where I am going in life..?
I am not sure where I stand in a close relationship..?
Remember, the 2008 Forecast is based on the date, time and place of birth information you provide for your very own personalised Forecast. So whether the forecast is for you or as a gift, the information provided will ensure real life changing decisions can be made throughout next year..

For a limited time, I am offering this very special discount of £10!

- Russ x

The Inner You Psychic Scan - Special Day Forecast - Birth Horoscopes - Love & Romance

No comments: